This is a hell of an exposure Tom! I find the soft edges+reflections on the ceiling very interesting. Is this the same camera you've been using lately? Thanks for sharing.
The composition is beautiful. I wish I had seen this with you. I don't think I went to Ginza except for one cursory glance in the Summer time. Clearly, I should have gone with you instead. It reminds me of a scene out of Bladerunner. (That's a good thing)
6 comments:
This is a hell of an exposure Tom! I find the soft edges+reflections on the ceiling very interesting. Is this the same camera you've been using lately? Thanks for sharing.
nope, this is digital.
the reflections on the ceiling are my favorite too.
ginza is known for its huge department stores and luxury lounges and is like the champs elysées of tokyo. i was more interested in this tiny roast giblet stand under an overpass.
ewww giblets.
me: "the majority is wrong"
alanna: he's sooo right.
This seems somehow comforting in a time when I grope for comfort, in a world that is mostly WRONG.
i'm not sure what you think about mark twain, though i'd like to, but he said,
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform."
i always love your work, but i almost always love your captions more.
The composition is beautiful.
I wish I had seen this with you. I don't think I went to Ginza except for one cursory glance in the Summer time. Clearly, I should have gone with you instead.
It reminds me of a scene out of Bladerunner. (That's a good thing)
Post a Comment